Modular Tank System
AquaSave is an underground modular tank system designed to retain, store, and/or infiltrate stormwater. Made from recycled plastics, AquaSave has over 90% void space and is ideal for creating tanks for any of the three desired purposes.
- Traditional Storage System: The tank is wrapped in a woven or non-woven geotextile and pipes are connected via pipe-boots directly to the tank.
- Infiltration System: The tank is wrapped in a microgrid mesh liner which allows the free flow of water from the tank into permeable soils.
- Rain Harvesting System: The tank is wrapped in 30mil visqueen and then sealed. A pump is installed, and this water can be used for irrigation.
Benefits of the AquaSave System:
- AquaSave is composed of individual modular units that can be stacked and placed in a variety of ways to create any tank size and/or configuration.
- They are assembled simply with a rubber mallet.
- With an HS-20 load rating, contractors can gain buildable space on their site while also saving money.
- AquaSave is stronger and less expensive than its competitors.
- Testing data provided by a third-party lab is available upon request.
- 10 – year limited warranty.
- Pre-construction training is provided to installing contractors to ensure proper assembly and placement.
AquaSave is a modular system available in two different sizes (AquaSave 8053 and AquaSave 8025) to fit a variety of depth and storage requirements. The AquaSave modules can adapt to your project to make the most space-efficient and economical systems possible.
Request a Quote
Talk to our team to learn more about solutions for your project
States we Serve: Arizona, California, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington, and Wyoming