Permeable Surfacing Grid
Ecoraster is a low-cost permeable surfacing product that can be used for roadways, trails, equine facilities, slope stabilization, grass paving systems, and more. This low-density polyethylene (LDPE) system is manufactured from 100% recycled plastic shopping bags and comes with a 20-year manufacturer’s warranty.
This 100% permeable grid system is the lowest-cost permeable surfacing product available. In most cases,
it is less expensive than an equivalent asphalt concrete (AC) pavement structure section. Ecoraster is 100% permeable, so all expensive storm drain systems are eliminated.
ASTM testing shows that Ecoraster E40 (40mm thickness) supports 250% emergency vehicle loading, and Ecoraster E50 supports 330% of this minimum loading requirement.
- Drivable and Durable
- Permeable Ground Reinforcement
- 20-year Warranty
- Proven Safety Interlocking System
- Sustainable – Constructed from 100% recycled plastic shopping bags.
- Ecoraster TDA incorporates 100% recycled tires for our aggregate fill.
- Inexpensive – Cost is equal to or less expensive than AC pavement.
- Easily Installed – 2,500 sq ft/hour/person
- High Tensile Strength – Will bridge over failing subgrade
- Structurally equivalent to 6in AC pavement.
- Uses include:
- Shoulder Backing on Roadways and Freeways
- Access Roads
- Parking Lots
- Hiking Trails
- Industrial Properties
- Drivable Grass
- Equine and Livestock Applications
- Greenroof Applications
- Channel Lining
- Slope Stabilization
- The concrete block elements are manufactured at local Concrete Masonry Unit (CMU) block yards to reduce freight costs.
- Bloxx comes in a variety of colors.
- Standard Bloxx are gray.
- Bloxx can be made into a multitude of colors based on availability at the local CMU plant.
Ecoraster TDA (Tire Derived Aggregate)
- Made from 100% recycled products
- The frame is constructed from 100% recycled plastic shopping bags
- The fill is constructed from 100% recycled rubber tires
- The MOST sustainable surfacing product in the world!
- Choose your color of fill:
- Blue for ADA parking and access
- Green for EV charging stations
- Brown for trails
- Choose your design to customize your property
Request a Quote
States we Serve: Arizona, California, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington, and Wyoming
Ecoraster TDA: Serving the entire United States!